Friday, March 6, 2009

The Big 24!





























































On February 12, 1985 I was brought into this wonderful world. I am really grateful to be able to have been able to come here to my two wonderful parents Mike and Gwen Shaw. They are the best! This year I celebrated my birthday a little bit differently. I was able to go to Wyoming for the weekend and tend 4 beautiful girls! It was like a girls day for the whole weekend it was really fun. I was able to spend a little bit of time with my cousins Tanya, Wade, Avery, Weston, and baby Drew. They are such a cute family. The girls and I made cookies and played dress up and lots of games. Avery came with us one day to the recreational center where we they played and played forever with the big blocks. It was a lot of fun. The night before my birthday some of my friends surprised me and took me out to one of my favorite restaurants-Cafe Sabor it was great! I have some really great people in my life and I'm so lucky! Thanks for all the birthday wishes and for making it a great day.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday! How fun that you got to go see Tanya and Wade!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Tacy Marie said...

I am so glad you were born!!! Happy Belated B-day!

Lana said...

I love the hat Jenny! Hope you had a good birthday! Love you!