Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Fun









As you all know I really am the worst blogger but I just had one of the funnest weekends. My companion from Australia flew in on Thursday for a couple of days before she went onto Colorado to get married. I decided to show her and her sister a good time. On Thursday night we went Country dancing-pretty much my favorite thing to do! I love it so much that I go every week. They wanted to come and watch but not really dance. We were off...well it was a lot of fun and they said they enjoyed it. I met up with some of my friends there and we all had a good time. On friday night some of my friends were going to Keys on Main. Well it's a famous place in salt lake. Here is where two guys play on dueling pianos it's amazing. We got there and waited for a bit for some people to show up and the night just got crazy from there! We had a good time singing and dancing and just livin it up. After we left, we got this homeless lady to take our picture, well she decided to follow us and thought she was going to get a ride. Well we tried to lose her but it didn't work out we finally told her that we had no room in our car and she turned away and started walking back well the next thing I know she is running back to my friend Trent and asking him if she could have some money because she's pregnant and 21. Well believe me she was not 21 nor did she look pregnant. She was in her 50's at least! Anyway we hurried off to Denny's and got a table well let me just say that it was pretty crazy there. It was about 8 blocks from where we had left the lady and guess who all of a sudden comes in the door..yep the crazy homeless lady. She starts yelling at us for no reason and then heads out the door. I have never seen so many "different" people in Denny's at one time it was so packed it was the craziest night and so now my australian friends have a different view of Utah! It was a fun filled weekend. We even found my companion a wedding dress so it was perfect.

2 comments:

Tacy Marie said...

So fun to see you two hanging out!! WISH I COULD HAVE COME!

Jensen Family said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! That is pretty funny about that homeless lady! Hope your doing good!